UNDERRATED seeks a creative self-starter for internship
**This internship is for ACADEMIC CREDIT ONLY.***
***Potential for a full-time position***
Do you love independent and foreign films? Do you want to help bring these films to a mass audience? Are you a talented storyteller with an eye for underrated films? Are you ready for a global new wave of film? If so come join UNDERRATED and our cinematic revolution.
UNDERRATED is a startup streaming and OTT platform which “streams the world’s finest indie cinema you’ve never heard of.” With a limited catalogue of 100 titles the name of the game is curation and discovery.
You will aid and assist in targeting potential films for acquisition as well as managing UNDERRATED’s social media presence.
UNDERRATED seeks a creative self-starter for an internship starting ASAP. The intern will report directly to the CEO and work a minimum of 20 hours per week. There are quotas but the hours are flexible.
Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, working remotely is encouraged for the foreseeable future. Interns are asked to provide their own computer.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Assist in the development and production of social media content.
● Create lists of potential film acquisitions.
● Assist in other requests from time to time.
● Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure
● A strong work ethic and self-starter.
● A passion for independent and foreign films.
● Proficiency in social media is a must.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Matthew Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), LGBTQIA+, women and non-binary people, people living with disabilities, and others with lived experience being part of marginalized communities are strongly encouraged to apply.