Submission Guidelines for OOA Newsletter
OOA Newsletter Schedule: Fall 2022
|Deadline to submit to OOA||OOA Draft submitted||Newsletter delivered|
|Volume 8, Issue 15||8/19/22||8/22/22||8/29/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 16||9/3/22||9/6/22||9/12/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 17||9/16/22||9/19/22||9/26/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 18||9/30/22||10/3/22||10/10/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 19||10/14/22||10/17/22||10/24/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 20||10/28/22||10/31/22||11/7/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 21||11/11/22||11/14/22||11/21/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 22||11/25/22||11/28/22||12/5/22|
|Volume 8, Issue 23||12/9/22||12/12/22||12/19/22|
- The OOA newsletter is sent every 2 weeks to ~8,000 currently enrolled Hunter College students interested in the arts.
- Each issue features NYC arts events, Hunter arts events, and Arts Internships.
- Selections will be made at the discretion of the Office of the Arts.
NYC ARTS EVENTS:
- Cost of admission for students should be $15 or under.
- Priority will be given to events at/produced by our cultural partners and Hunter students, staff and faculty.
HUNTER ARTS EVENTS:
- Hunter events should be open to all Hunter students.
- Internships must be for course credit and/or paid. They should also come with a clear educational benefit for the student and the intern should not take the place of a paid employee. (See labor guidelines for internships in for-profit and nonprofit businesses.)
You may submit your event or internship to Office of the Arts by using this form: https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/arts/view.php?id=40277
or by emailing OOA@hunter.cuny.edu
For communications targeting specific groups of Hunter students, please submit your listing to the Office of Student Communications.