Submission Guidelines for OOA Newsletter
OOA Newsletter Schedule: Summer/Fall 2021
|Deadline to submit to OOA||OOA Draft submitted||Newsletter delivered|
- The OOA newsletter is sent every 2 weeks to ~8,000 currently enrolled Hunter College students interested in the arts.
- Each issue features NYC arts events, Hunter arts events, and Arts Internships.
- Selections will be made at the discretion of the Office of the Arts.
NYC ARTS EVENTS:
- Cost of admission for students should be $15 or under.
- Priority will be given to events at/produced by our cultural partners and Hunter students, staff and faculty.
HUNTER ARTS EVENTS:
- Hunter events should be open to all Hunter students.
- Internships must be for course credit and/or paid. They should also come with a clear educational benefit for the student and the intern should not take the place of a paid employee. (See labor guidelines for internships in for-profit and nonprofit businesses.)
You may submit your event or internship to Office of the Arts by using this form: https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/arts/view.php?id=40277
or by emailing OOA@hunter.cuny.edu
For communications targeting specific groups of Hunter students, please submit your listing to the Office of Student Communications.