Submission Guidelines for OOA Newsletter
OOA Newsletter Schedule: Fall 2022
|Deadline to submit to OOA||OOA Draft submitted||Newsletter delivered|
|Volume 9, Issue 3||1/23/23||1/30/23||2/6/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 4||2/6/23||2/13/23||2/20/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 5||2/20/23||2/27/23||3/6/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 6||3/6/23||3/13/23||3/20/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 7||3/20/23||3/27/23||4/3/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 8||4/3/23||4/10/23||4/17/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 9||4/17/23||4/24/23||5/1/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 10||5/1/23||5/8/23||5/15/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 11||5/15/23||5/22/23||5/29/23|
- The OOA newsletter is sent every 2 weeks to ~8,000 currently enrolled Hunter College students interested in the arts.
- Each issue features NYC arts events, Hunter arts events, and Arts Internships.
- Selections will be made at the discretion of the Office of the Arts.
NYC ARTS EVENTS:
- Cost of admission for students should be $15 or under.
- Priority will be given to events at/produced by our cultural partners and Hunter students, staff and faculty.
HUNTER ARTS EVENTS:
- Hunter events should be open to all Hunter students.
- Internships must be for course credit and/or paid. They should also come with a clear educational benefit for the student and the intern should not take the place of a paid employee. (See labor guidelines for internships in for-profit and nonprofit businesses.)
You may submit your event or internship to Office of the Arts by using this form: https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/arts/view.php?id=40277
or by emailing OOA@hunter.cuny.edu
For communications targeting specific groups of Hunter students, please submit your listing to the Office of Student Communications.