Submission Guidelines for OOA Newsletter
OOA Newsletter Schedule: Fall 2023
|Deadline to submit to OOA||OOA Draft submitted||Newsletter delivered|
|Volume 9, Issue 12||8/14/23||8/21/23||8/28/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 13||8/28/23||9/4/23||9/11/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 14||9/11/23||9/18/23||9/25/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 15||9/25/23||10/2/23||10/9/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 16||10/9/23||10/16/23||10/23/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 17||10/23/23||10/30/23||11/6/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 18||11/6/23||11/13/23||11/20/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 19||11/20/23||11/27/23||12/4/23|
|Volume 9, Issue 20||12/4/23||12/11/23||12/18/23|
- The OOA newsletter is sent every 2 weeks to ~14,000 currently enrolled Hunter College students interested in the arts.
- Each issue features NYC arts events, internships and jobs.
- Selections will be made at the discretion of the Office of the Arts.
NYC ARTS EVENTS:
- Cost of admission for students should be $25 or under.
- Priority will be given to events produced by our cultural partners but other arts institutions are welcome to submit.
- Internships must be for course credit and/or paid. They should also come with a clear educational benefit for the student and the intern should not take the place of a paid employee. (See labor guidelines for internships in for-profit and nonprofit businesses.)
You may submit your event or internship to Office of the Arts by emailing Sana Rodriguez-Majchrzyk at email@example.com.