ScreenCrush Internship (Fall 2021)
All resumes, portfolios and questions to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
This internship is for COLLEGE CREDIT, and pays a $1000 Stipend
Are you a TV and movie fanatic? Do you line up to see the newest Marvel movie, or get into spirited discussions about Star Wars with your friends? A ScreenCrush video internship allows you to create content for discerning movie fans like yourself.
The ScreenCrush YouTube channel (867k subscribers) creates video essays of today’s most popular media. Our interns duties range from assisting with research, pulling assets, or writing and editing original content. As a ScreenCrush intern, you will be embedded with our video production team, working on pre-production, on-site production and post-production. You’ll learn to edit (don’t worry–there’s lots of editing), and will have the opportunity to focus on motion graphics programs like After Effects.
Interns will also be paid a small travel stipend.
ScreenCrush (a brand owned by Townsquare Media) seeks a talented, creative self-starter for a Digital Video internship during the Fall of 2021. The intern will report to the Internship Supervisor and work a minimum of two (2) days, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10AM to 6PM.
Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, working remotely is encouraged for the foreseeable future.
Interns are asked to provide their own computer, though we do provide a hard drive.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Assist in the development and editing of video content
– Act as Production Assistant during in-studio and field production shoots
– Assist with other requests from the production team as necessary
– A strong working knowledge of superhero and sci-fi movies.
– A passion for films of all types, ranging from the works of Orson Welles to Joss Whedon.
– Obsessive follower of bingeable TV shows.
– Analytical thinker who loves to identify problems and create solutions
– Must be willing to travel for production-related errand runs
– Proficiency in Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to edit in Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Suite is a plus