SCREENCRUSH Fall 2020 Internship
**This internship is for SCHOOL CREDIT ONLY.***
Are you a TV and movie fanatic? Do you line up to see the newest Marvel
movie, or get into spirited discussions about Star Wars with your friends?
A ScreenCrush video internship allows you to create content for discerning
movie fans like yourself.
The ScreenCrush YouTube channel (620k subscribers) creates video essays of
today’s most popular media. *Our interns duties range from assisting with
research, pulling assets, or writing and editing original content. *As a
ScreenCrush intern, you will be embedded with our video production team,
working on pre-production, on-site production and post-production. You’ll
learn to edit (don’t worry–there’s lots of editing), and will have the
opportunity to focus on motion graphics programs like After Effects.
ScreenCrush (a brand owned by Townsquare Media) seeks a talented, creative
self-starter for a Digital Video internship during the Fall of 2020. The
intern will report to the Internship Supervisor and work a minimum of two
(2) days, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10AM to 6PM.
*Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, working remotely is encouraged for the
foreseeable future. Interns are asked to provide their own computer, though
we do provide a hard drive.*
Duties and Responsibilities
● Assist in the development and editing of video content
● Act as Production Assistant during in-studio and field production
● Assist with other requests from the production team as necessary
● A strong working knowledge of superhero and sci-fi movies.
● A passion for films of all types, ranging from the works of Orson
Welles to Joss Whedon.
● Obsessive follower of bingeable TV shows.
● Analytical thinker who loves to identify problems and create
● Must be willing to travel for production-related errand runs
● Proficiency in Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite
● Ability to edit in Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Suite is a plus