Le Poisson Rouge
A multimedia art cabaret in Greenwich Village dedicated to the fusion of popular and art cultures in music, film, theatre, dance and fine art. The mission of Le Poisson Rouge (LPR) is to revive the symbiotic relationship between art and revelry, establishing a creative asylum for both artists and audiences.
FREE TICKETS & DISCOUNTS
Hunter students receive discounts to select concerts at LPR.
Sign up for our mailing list or Follow us on Facebook for discount concert announcements.
LPR hires students for their Marketing Internship Program in the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
- Candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of two 5-hour shifts per week for 3-6 months.
- Flexible schedule between the hours of 1pm-6pm M-F.
- Attendance and participation at planned meetings.
- Invaluable experience working directly with the core management team of a major venue.
- Professional, creative environment.
- Can be individually structured for college credit.
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization.
- LPR staff privileges include free admission to LPR events and food, beverage, & merchandise discounts.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Marketing Internship
- Include your resume as a PDF attachment, a brief letter of introduction detailing why you are interested in the position and what qualities would make you an exceptional candidate.
- LPR is an equal opportunity employer that actively cultivates diversity in the workplace.