Client Service Specialist – Artnet
Client Service Specialist (Temporary 3 months or longer)
Artnet is the leading international platform to buy, sell, and research art online. We connect millions of collectors globally with the world’s leading galleries and auction houses, with a focus on making the art market more transparent while supporting our partners in growing their businesses online. We are seeking a Client Service Specialist to join the Client Services and Account Management Team in our New York office (currently remote) for a minimum of 3 months with possibility to stay on longer. As a Client Service Specialist, you will provide friendly and effective product and technical support to clients calling in to the main support line, coordinate advertising campaigns, and assist our team of Gallery Liaisons with site production. Communicating with clients daily, you will play a crucial role in keeping them engaged and ensuring their success on our platform. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Client Services and Account Management, working together as Artnet leads the way in the growing art industry.
– Provide clients an exceptional customer experience through friendly and effective product and
– Assist users with general inquiries and online transactions to ensure seamless billing of Artnet
products via phone and email
– Track, follow, and resolve all customer issues in a timely fashion
– Report any site issues or bugs to the Research and Development Team
– Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Ad-Ops on coordinating advertising campaigns
– Assist gallery liaisons with member site production, which includes reviewing and tagging
artworks with relevant art historical taxonomy categories
– Edit Artnet’s artist database by adding or updating artist information
– Identify client sales opportunities to promote Artnet products and subscriptions
– Identify areas for improvement according to the needs and feedback from our diverse user base
– Help improve our product and services by contributing ideas regularly
– Take on additional responsibilities as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in art history, fine arts, or arts administration.
– Proficient knowledge of PC platform, Microsoft Office, and Google docs/sheets.
– Basic comprehension of HTML and image editing.
– Professional and pleasant phone and email etiquette.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking a second language is a plus (preferably German,
French, Italian, Spanish, or Mandarin Chinese).
– Detail-oriented, organized, and team-focused.
– Ability to multi-task and stay calm, positive, and productive under pressure.
– Ability to identify potential risks and opportunities, and escalate them in a timely manner.
Why join our team?
– At Artnet we strive to create a culture that is collaborative and dynamic, with tons of room for
– Comprehensive Health Package: We offer great medical, dental, and vision plan options
– Life and Disability Coverage
– Generous Paid Time Off: 20 PTO days annually, unlimited sick days
– Parental Leave: Robust paid time off for new parents
– Pre-tax Health and Transit-Saving Options
– 401(K) Match: Join the team and we will invest in your future
– Health and Wellness: We care about your wellbeing, and offer corporate gym memberships as
well as monthly gym reimbursement
Any Inquires send to:
Generalist, Human Resources
Office (212) 497-9700 Ext 142
233 Broadway, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10279, USA