Part2 Pictures creates award-winning, high-end, talent driven programming
across a range of formats and platforms – from documentary to lifestyle to
premium content series, from broadcast to digital and beyond. Some of our
work includes: THIS IS LIFE with Lisa Ling on CNN, STORY OF COOL on MSNBC,
SCENE OF THE CRIME on ID, Oprah Winfrey’s BELIEF on OWN, DARK NET on
SHOWTIME, HARD TIME on NATGE, to name a few.
Fall 2018 Documentary Production Internship — Brooklyn, NY
Looking for students with an interest in non-fiction, documentary
and journalistic programing for our unpaid internship program. Interns will
work directly with producers and associate producers on various aspects of
production and development. They will also be able to observe the
post-production and editing process. Interns at Part2 will have the
opportunity to learn from leading documentary and television producers.
SCHOOL CREDIT IS REQUIRED.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assist in all phases of production of current shows and projects in
– Transcribing interviews and cuts for producers
– Researching and locating footage or news articles, writing summaries for
– Researching and locating stock footage
– Assist with development specific research, graphic design, and treatment
– Assist development team with finding and casting new talent
– Retrieving equipment for production teams
– Opportunity to observe edit sessions, local shoots in NYC, and audio and
color correct sessions
– Assist with the development of new show ideas and the pitching process–
interns are encouraged to come up with their own show ideas and pitch to
the development team.
– Assist in daily organizational and administrative tasks in the office
– Proficient in MS Office
– Interest in documentary and unscripted television programing
– Mac knowledge preferred
*- FCP/Avid/iMovie helpful but not required*
NOTE: If you have interest/skills with SOCIAL MEDIA and POST PRODUCTION,
please indicate that in your cover letter.
*Directions for submissions:*
*Subject of your email: Fall Production Internship — Hunter Connection*
*Place your cover letter in the body of your email, and attach your resume.*