Jim Kempner Fine Art
Jim Kempner Fine Art is seeking a college student with an interest in art, comedy and social media, hoping to gain a unique, hands-on internship with a web series that is taking the art world by storm! The Madness of Art is an established comedy web series poking fun at the art world. The series has a large following and features many well-known artists.
– reach out to press, identify new publicity strategies, and develop a comprehensive social media strategy that includes a wide variety of content, with the goal of expanding the series’ social media presence and followers.
– create dynamic video clips for use on Instagram, manipulate images in photoshop for use on Instagram or if needed, for new merchandise
– keep a running inventory of marketing merchandise, place orders as needed, and brainstorm new avenues for merchandise.
This would be the perfect experience for a student looking to gain real experience implementing marketing or PR strategies and expanding their photoshop skills in interesting new ways. This intern would also be working in a high-paced gallery environment in the heart of Chelsea, and would gain valuable insight into the New York art world.
– marketing/PR background
– proven experience in creating detailed and dynamic social media campaigns
– working proficiency in Adobe suite, and web platforms
– strong writing and communications skills
– basic video editing
– creative, positive with a sense of humor a must!
This internship comes with a daily stipend of $10/hour and can also be offered for college credit.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.